So this quarter I've been taking time off badminton to try and study more. But in my absence of badminton I finally have been able to play basketball more. Anyways, I'm playing intramural basketball with some friends that I met in class and its been pretty fun. On the other hand we've been sucking. haha. We're 0-4 and we've got good pieces to our team but them chemistry hasn't been there the past weeks. But anyways, we've had a couple of good practices and hopefully tomorrow we'll end up with our win. The team were playing tomorrow is also 0-4 so we have a good chance of pulling out our first win. But the cool thing though is that since there are so little teams in our league, everyone gets into playoffs. By winning tomorrow we can play the 2nd seed and we'll have a better chance of reaching the finals. And by winning the finals, the winner get a T-shirt, and I want to win!!!
On another note, been studying all day for THE cell bio test. It's been so boring but I have been somewhat productive. I've been reading the book, but dang, reading a textbook is really boring. By tuesday hopefully I should have everything on lockdown! Let's GO!!!
Here's a pic of the new courts in the Sports Complex by the Soccer fields.
No comments:
Post a Comment