Monday, May 17, 2010

0-5 boo hoo...

We lost last sunday, making us the last seed going into playoffs. Gonna be tough to beat the number 1 seed but hopefully we can pull out a win in playoffs with our full team. Anyways hardest test of my life coming up tomorrow and I can't seem to get rid of my anxiety for it. ahhh. Stupid Cell Bio! Gotta get off my computer and do some work! On the other hand, in my procrastination I found these cool shoes that I want to buy.





Now if only I had the money for this, a motorcycle and to clear some debt. I'd be in the business. But until then. I think I should get back to studying...*Siiiigggggghhhh*

*Actually I did get these shoes* Wanted to convince myself to study hard to earn them. Or more like buying them to make me feel good. ahaha. Anyways I think they are cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment