Here at Cuesta I feel I'm in a prison doing time for messing up at Cal Poly. If there were no asian girls at Cal Poly it's almost non existent here at Cuesta. Ohh man, thats not even the worst. The women here aren't that fine. Sometimes I feel they let loose but in the wrong way. There may be some cuties but haven't seen that many yet. I mean even if I would never consider dating random white girls its still nice to see eye candy around you. LOL.
Anyways, here and even at Poly I feel hella old. Everyone here seems super Fresh, either from High School or even college. Everyones super excited and not ready to work. I guess I am growing older. But I just catch myself hating doing the same things over again and dragging work behind.
But here I guess I feel smart again, I can tell people are still smart here but work ethic and habits aren't really set in a lot of them. Classes however are pretty interesting. In my Construction class were working on a house with a living Roof. Its pretty crazy cause we get to work outside and basically help build the house. My Architecture class is like an Art class, we just draw and learn the basics as of now.
Anyways the facilities and everything at Cuesta is also pretty nice. All the buildings I've been in and the Architecture of the buildings seem new.
One things however is at Cuesta you realize you aren't alone. It's weird seeing old Poly students here, cause you think your the only one. Anyways its just kinda strange running into people that you met at Poly at the Community College next door. Whatever mang, I also have been watching the TV series Community and it has also helped me adjust being here too. Haha. Anyways got 8AM class, got to get ready for bed.
Funny Show about Community College

Cuesta is flat where Cal Poly was on a hill
House we are working on in our Construction Class
First 2 assignments for our Architecture Class, My room and a gray scale.
You guys must be surprised how clean it is :D
oh dude, that looks exactly like ur room! well what it looks like w/o a mess
ReplyDeleteI'm glad everything is going fine. more mature and more experience is always a good thing =)