In elementary school I once had an extra credit assignment where we had to cut grocery adds with prices to make a delicious ass thanskgiving dinner. The name of the game was the closer u got to $100 dollars the more points u got. An added bonus was that if u got exactly $100 dollars u got your name on the wall with your food collage shown on the top of everyone else's . So that thanksgiving break my family and I worked on getting that $100 dollar mark. We got honey ham, a turkey, stuffing, cranberry juice, basically anything to get us to use up our money. Anyways getting around $100 dollars was easy but getting the exact part was so hard. We had to look through hella magazines just to find items that had abnormal pricing. Stuff like toothpicks for 49 cents. I think my last item was a toothbrush for cleaning up after the dinner. Haha. Anyways it felt good that I got that $100 mark and going to class I found out me and this other girl were the only ones to get it. Ahh felt so good to be at the top! But what I am getting at is the hard work was there yet it didn't feel like work cause I was motivated to work. I guess I am saying that it kinda feels like that with architecture . I feel the way of thinking and working is way different than bio. Instead of memorizing hella crap, u think and work on your designs and ideas because u want to make sexy ass shiet. Haha anyways it's fun but so much I have to do to be competitive and succeed.
"So whats your ultimate goal in this industry? Can I say this one? Domination baby... Right now right now the Wu got something....We ain't trying to hop in and out." -Wu Tang at the end of Can it All Be So Simple
Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment