Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cell Bio Sucks

So I am taking a Cell Bio class this quarter and it is probably the hardest class I've ever taken. Harder then Ochem, harder than Animal Physiology, this class is just insane. When I am in class I feel like I am the dumbest person in the room and everyone around me are just geniuses! This class makes me wonder why I am a Biology Major. Every time I struggle with this class (which is almost all the time) I wonder what life would be if I chose a different major entering Cal Poly or in college in general. This is significant because if I do fail this class that thought will be a reality, in how I won't be at Cal Poly anymore and will have to start all over again. This will be my last quarter at Cal Poly if I can't get a C in this class. Gahh, I'm not ready to leave Cal Poly as a Failure. Cell Bio please become easier to my brain!




Beautiful day in SLO. View from the 5th floor of Robert E. Kennedy Library, looking at the Sports complex and new Engineering Bldg



What me and my lab partners were working on. Looks like Space but is DAPI stain of Nuclei and possibly Mitochondria seen through a microscope emitting fluorescence. This lead to a 12 Hr lab. Shout out to Joe and Mark for helping me on this Lab, Without them, I probably would still be working on this lab....


The Hardest Test I've taken...*sigh*


School isn't the only thing Messy in my life now...



Dedicated Laundry / Study Weekend needed!



You get the point...



Time to turn things around! Good Luck to myself!

Also Watching the OKC LAKER game was pretty intense. I never rooted so hard for a team to lose, too bad the Thunder couldn't win. :(
Also I look forward to watching the Mayweather Mosley fight. I think it should be pretty even match up. Go Mosley!

1 comment:

  1. sorry but your test score made me laugh a little. it's okay...we've all been there.

    also, i spy a nice wallet =]

    ReplyDelete