Why are moustaches so popular lately? I see them everywhere.Cups, binders, floor matts, pencils, glasses w/ mustaches, cartoon characters with moustaches. There everywhere!!
I guess it's pretty cool, not everyone can grow a stache. Kinda adds a little mystery to a character, maybe creeper as well...
But i think I might hop on the weird gimmick months again and grow a Moustache. I ll call it Moustache March. Hopefully it ll turn better than my no shave November. If anything more important shows up, it might have to go, but as of now this should be an interesting month.
I never recapped clean shaven November last year though. It's kind of boring, but I guess I should close it. Pretty much, I can understand while people shave all the time. It just sets up a good habit and you generally have better hygiene and image because your in the bathroom more. But yeah, the habits relate back to your work and I guess you perform better because of an good image you protect. Anyways informative yes, and I ll probably got back to it someday sooner than later. But this is going to be a fun month.
My moto this month isn't gonna be YOLO but..
Pinky out,Let that Moustache sprout :{]
On a side note, do u think unibrows will be in one day?
lol eric, I love reading your posts. So refreshing. IMY!
ReplyDeleteno creeper stache plz!!! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteIf you try to grow one out, I'll grow a stash too for march.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that - going for pencil stache? handlebar? Dali?
ReplyDeletedon't shave erryday, erryday...
Thanks Jaimie! IMY too! forgot to give you the miter box last time!
ReplyDeleteTiff Creeper Stash in full swing! Be prepared for gross looking pics!
@Kevin do it mang! we can compare lol
@Cris goin for the ron burgundy??