Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Practice!

Hmm, it's almost Thanksgiving and I'm pretty much already in vacation mode. It's 3:22AM and tomorrow is my longest day of class. I have school from 8AM to technically 9PM with only one hour of no class in between. Usually I get out a little early from some classes, but its a long day.
Yeah!!!! Can't wait to go home though! I'm ready to eat a lot.

So I've been cooking a lot more frequently lately. It's just a lot more cost effective. The stuff I cook lately isn't exactly gourmet though. It's more like sustenance rather than flavor. I try to find the most cost effective way to cook my food that will last me the longest. Anyways I cooked a stuffing because I remember that's like my favorite dish and my sister and her husband made a bomb @ss one last year. It was delicious.

Due to the festivities I tried one, with minimal ingredients, and somewhat trying to be healthy. It's basically a stuffing filled with bread,celery, ground turkey, carrots and yes APPLES! It's my #1 ingredient.

Anyways it looks kinda ugly but this is my pre-stuffing for the real thanksgiving on thursday or maybe friday. I think next time, I won't have as many vegetables, or cut them smaller or something.





No comments:

Post a Comment