Saturday, October 22, 2011

Konas is back!!

So in the beginning of last year a restaurant called Cabo San Luis burned down to what was thought to be a grease fire but later turned out to be arson. But due to the spread of the fire, one my favorite restaurant's Kona's Deli burned down as well. Anyway's its Back! I got it yesterday and its still like what I've remembered. Helllllla goood! :D They actually remodeled and its the same with a newer feel to it.

In the end my order of sandwich places I would have to say is

Kona's Deli > High Street Deli  > Lincoln Deli > Gus' (never really tried but looked good)



I got a Pastrami Salami sandwich mmhm!



Next time it's gonna be their Turkey Avocado Provolone sandwich!

2 comments:

  1. Good looking sandwich...I dont see much Pastrami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. high and lincoln street is better than konas! konas is just good for its price.

    ReplyDelete