Monday, October 3, 2011

Going good

Hey haven't updated in awhile but just wanted to say hi to everyone! Going back to Biology is going well though. I feel more focused these days and life and school doesn't seem to be as tough. I'm just staying busy and on my free days and getting by my crazy days but everything seems to be working well.

Got and 88 on my MCRO test

Got an 87 on my BIO test

and a B- on my OCHEM test :( - Can work on this one!

But yeah, life's good. I accepted where I am at, and just working to get back in to Cal Poly so I can finally finish. But yeah, the idea of finishing is comforting. I know it's still a long way to go but deep down inside I know everything's going to work out.

But yeah 2 weeks ago my car got pooped on like every single day. It was like a routine, I think the birds like the big blue target or something.


The birds have no mercy!!!!


 Finally washed my car the other day though. Damm, it feels good to be a gangsta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment