Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer 2011

So after a long hiatus, I think I am ready to start blogging again.


What's new?


I am going back to Biology.
In the end I realized I just want to finish up and by using simple logic,
2 < 5 years.


To tell you some of my thoughts, I shall make a quick poem.
I call it:



 Got to get that degree

Got to get that degree, 

Without it I may save a tree,

But without it, I'll work on the corner selling Iced Tea




The last line can be replaced with a different phrase, choose the best answer.

A. As seen in passage
B. But without it, no company will ever see me
C. But without it, no woman will ever date me
D. But without it, I'll die from a Wu-Tang Killa Bee
E. All of the above

Back to this....    O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment