Reunion with the VP at Seoul Gong Tam in Santa Clara -
VP stands for Vietnamese Possee, even though most of them aren't even Vietnamese. haha
Check the guy pigging out in the back :P
So Finally decided to take the Motorycle Class. It was somewhat spontaneous but somewhat planned but I am glad I did it. I took that class at the San Mateo City College Site after being referred from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation Website. Anyways It took three 5 hour sessions but it was pretty fun learning how to ride a bike. The clutch and everything was pretty confusing at first but you get used to it. It's kind of scary thinking people ride up to 80mph. The fastest we reached in class was maybe 20mph but it still seemed rather intense. I still haven't told my mom, and it's best she doesn't know before she freaks out. Here are the pics.
The bikes we used
My partner in Crime
Some sexy guy : P
Anyways finished the week with taking my Mom out for her Birthday.
She wanted some Mexican food at Los Gallos!
I need a job..... xD
No comments:
Post a Comment