Thursday, May 5, 2011

Musings

So I didn't end up winning anything at the Davis tournament :(
I thought I gave a good fight but still I must overcome my ability to choke in games. I m getting better at it but, still got to fight through the fear.

Anyways I've just been thinking about desire and will lately. Should desire and will be taught by someone? I think a big part about being a student and suffering in the academic world is the ability to trust yourself and know exactly where your going and what your goals with school are. I think a problem that I face and I bet a lot of people who aren't good at school is that it's hard to see the finish line. Sometimes without seeing that goal of graduation you make things harder on yourself. Without goals it's hard to stay focused and school requires lots of it.

Why do people go to school though? To get a good job and rack in the cash money.
Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you were filthy rich and money was not a problem? Would you be where you are today, doing what you are doing now?

Sure I would travel the world and see what's out there but at one point I think I d get bored. so bored I might find myself back in school. Anyways just wanted to say that even though it may seem that we are forced into situations, in the end it's ultimately our choice in how we want to shape our lives.

I think bill gates had a quote. He said "I want my kids to have enough money that they can do whatever thy want in life but not enough money to sit on their butts all day"

If you are reading this mom, thanks for all the opportunities and Happy Mothers Day on a Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment