I imagine myself as a kid just drawing and money sprinkling over my head while I draw my house with my dog and a car.
In reality though I'm still that kid drawing that house but in that picture its not just me. Theres a man in a suit telling me that my house is due before Recess and if I don't finish I don't get to play.
Lately Recess can be replaced with sleep, and since theres always work due, there has been less recess.
Sigh. I just want to play on the playground.
Anyways we've been building models made out of cardboard and when I find cardboard that is usable I usually try and snatch it. This just reminded me of being Ash Ketchum catching Pokemon. Instead of catching pokemon though I catch cardboard.
Usually I find relatively small pieces of cardboard that are common and useful but the other day, I found this bad boy. I was pretty excited cause I needed the piece for the base of my model.
| Ultra Rare piece of Cardboard!!! |
wow, thats harder to find that a pikachu in the varidian forest
ReplyDeletelol u should have asked, i had sooo much cardboard
ReplyDelete