Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The end of No Shave November

So here it is, the finale to no shave November. I got to say its been pretty fun doing this but I'm pretty glad its over. I don't think this beard thing is my thing. Anyways, its been pretty interesting to see peoples reactions to it. Here are some of the responses:

Mom: "So are you going to shave for tonight"
Me: "No not till December"
Mom: "You should shave tonight"
Me: "But it's No Shave November"
Mom: "You should Shave For---ever"

"I see your growing out your thinking whiskers"

Me: "Sup Shawtttyy"
Hot girl: *Walks away*
lol this didn't exactly happen

17 days in, my friend goes "Are you doing No shave November?"
Me: Yeah, man I've been growing it the whole month and your the first person who noticed

Probably my most frequent response though was...

"Why do you have pubes on your face"

"Look you have pubes on your face"

"Man, you got pubes on your face"

haha i kind of forgot the exact words but you get the point.

Anyways here you go.


So seexxy


Close up



Right Side


Left Side

No comments:

Post a Comment