First moved into new apartment and as you can see theres still a lot of work to be done. sighhh
Living Room is ridiculous and can't get the wireless portion of the internet to work so this is the setup as of now
Moved all of our junk into new room. haven't cleaned up yet.
Had work today and it was different. Instead of checking out laptops and headphones we have combined and now all workers at the library are the same. This = More work.
But the saddest part of the day goes to...
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...the new WRX that I just got 2 weeks ago has had its engine light turn on meaning I have to go to the shop to check it out.This equals more chores and less money :(
But I guess being in SLO sucks because it's hard. Everything can't be done for you and everyday is different no matter how routine you plan your day. Still I miss being home. But yeah, heres my family from the BBQ, food pics and changes in SLO will be up later.
I love the random propane tank
ReplyDelete