So I've been having really scary dreams lately. Not your typical type of scary dreams but dreams about my future. Not about getting a good job, and having money but more like really random events happening with reunions with people from my high school.
I don't remember everything but the dreams start off with me being somewhat happy and then a turn of events switch them around making me feel weirded out in the dream. I still stay in the dream though because I want to see what happens, but they end up turning even crazier.
The last one I had was like me and a couple of friends were waiting for something and suddenly a bunch of loud people end up leaving. The bunch of loud people that leave turn out to be one of my old buddies, Patt. Anyways me and a couple of friends greeted him and wished him a happy Birthday and then suddenly out of nowhere. Some of my friends close by seem to get mad at me. Anyways it calms down and I enter a house and it turns out its a reunion of somesort with a girl that I once took out to prom. Anyways, she's hecka mad at me for missing an event that happened years before we met. I believe we settle it but afterwords is where it gets weird. I think the same house is stormed by an army from my side of the family like I'm some royalist and then a battle starts in the middle of the house with her army. It's pretty short and then suddenly someone has a bomb from a computer mouse and it blows up and I think I wake up or something, but dreams like that are like haunting me and making me think about the past, weird huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment