Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back in SlO

So last night I drove back to SLO from home at like 1am and got back at 4am. My mom yelled at me for driving so late but I ended up convincing her otherwise.

Anyways coming back I came back to be pleasantly surprised that my roomate David was still up but besides that the house was hella clean. Everything seemed whiter, more open and basically clean. Ahhh so good!

Well I'm pretty curious how this year will turn out. Pretty excited to start school again and see familiar faces but at the same time I really want to do well this year too. It was a good summer but right now I'm ready to start school again!

My mom's last advice was summed in one word: Discipline

and my advice to myself....

My motto for this year is: 4th year for 4.o

This year is gonna rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment