I used to not like SLO. But then I found cool people and it became a lot better. But besides friends, doing well in school was hard. But always got to remember to do well for not only myself but the others who believe in me.
Yea i'm the same way. Even though I say I don't like SLO but I know I'll miss it when i'm gone. Part of the reason for not liking it is the partly the same as you. I just don't have really cool friends here like I do at home. I make excuses for not being able to join clubs and being more outgoing by telling myself that I don't have time. But what's done is done. Time to look forward to the future right? Get those grades and don't get kicked out!
Word. I found your blog =]
ReplyDeleteYea i'm the same way. Even though I say I don't like SLO but I know I'll miss it when i'm gone. Part of the reason for not liking it is the partly the same as you. I just don't have really cool friends here like I do at home. I make excuses for not being able to join clubs and being more outgoing by telling myself that I don't have time. But what's done is done. Time to look forward to the future right? Get those grades and don't get kicked out!
-your brother form another mother
You're awesome Eric :]
ReplyDelete